Entrel Mores

hey hey sorry for the lack of update, :p due to the fact that I am so so busy these days to take a pic of myself! only managed to get some done but not a complete one..anyways! today i am showing you a pic of Entrel Mores! a designer that is new to the Secondlife fashion industry!Some of her outfit are alluring and sexy in other words. :) I attached a pictures that I have taken and the name of the outfit

entres

is called Camilla (below) and Sara Light blue (above)...unique and cute for a dress like this. I feel so sexy wearing it btw :D So come on down to Entrel Mores and check out her collection! :)

Natasja_Schumann246



outfits by Entrel Mores

2 comments:

Håkon "Molotov" said...

Very cool pictures baby :D Great post as usual!^^

Natasja Schumann said...

ty <3

Post a Comment