City Traveler

I love to explore. Half the time I am in-world, I am just wondering around different Sims to see what new excitement I can run into and in my early days of "traveling", I came across a great store which still is one of my favorite of all time, Argrace.
For this fall season, they came out with a few new items which look fantastic and to me are items I must have, but the one that I like the most, is the COAT "Traveler".

At first sight, I knew that "I have to have it". The details on the coat is as with all their products, outstanding, the style was ideal for almost daily use and I just couldn’t say no to it so without putting up a strong fight against my addiction to shopping, I surrendered my Lindens over to Air & Rika...
I picked out the Black color male version of the jacket; it came with 3 styles, Jacket only, with red knit v-neck shirt or a black v-neck shirt. I also got the hat/hair from them which I think looks great with the jacket the *ARGRACE* Casket which came with 2 styles of decorations, belt or button.

The pants and shoes I matched the Argrace products with are from a job I did for a stylist friend, Stacie Pryor who I really admire and had fun working with. The pants are from Valiant and the Shoes are from ordinary.
Notice that in this second photo, the necklace and shirt I am wearing are free items, suprising how good they look right? :P
Below I am putting out the style sheet for the pictures
Picture One:
Hair/Hat: *ARGRACE* Casket(Belt) - Men's Long - Dark brown
Coat and shirt: *ARGRACE* COAT " Traveler" (black) Men with knit (red)
Scarf: AOHARU_BT_SimpleScarf_Black(Male)
Pants: *Valiant* Silver Fish Black/Blue denim jeans
Shoes: *ordinary* -Loridae- tan
Picture Two:
Hair/Hat: *ARGRACE* Casket(Button) - Men's Long - Dark brown
Coat: *ARGRACE* COAT " Traveler" (black) Men
Shirt: ...Scars...Free catsaw [emerald-green]
Necklace: :sey club necklace-"SEY"
Pants: *Valiant* Silver Fish Black/Blue denim jeans
Shoes: *ordinary* -Loridae- tan
I hope everyone enjoyed reading this post as much as I did making it.

Until next time. Chau~

Alan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment