Jogging in the Park

Hey guys, Sorry for not blogging last week. My excuse for it is that… IT IS REALLY FREEZING OVER HERE~!!!! (lol) I really should be like a Grizzle bear, need hibernation. (:p) I am sure all of you know that feeling, when is cold and you wake up, you get out from under the covers and the chill just fills your body and you have that feeling that you just don’t want to do anything but get back in that warm bed…

But that is not the healthy way to live. No sir. So how else can we do to fight the cold? The best way to warn you up is by exercising, yes, get off that lazy butt and do some work out, that is how you will get warm and feel better about yourself.

To go along with that idea, I put together this outfit ideal for a morning workout in the outdoors.



The windbreaker doesn’t look familiar does it? Is from a store I totally got to totally by random explorering. The store is call +++Alles Klar+++. Some might remember it being mention on the Beanie Loves Japan blog about its prim bambi and allpaka, the store actually is not a fashion store but it sales random items at very low prices. This windbreaker is not for sale there, but rather a lucky board item, 3 minute each change or letter. The jacket comes for both men and women in the same box and it has full prim arms (forearm and upper arm attachment) as well as a prim collar. I love that the design is simple yet the color contrast of the bright yellow lines over the black coat is very eye catching.

I am also wearing a beanie from Argrace, yes I know~ I have too many of their items, but it is just common sense to buy color change scripted items since that is buying more than just one beanie but rather a bunch you can use with different outfits. The workout pants are from the same store and they come with prim strings, both side rolled up, one side rolled up, both full length and a short version.

The shoes are the Urban Bomb Unit Drunks that I have previously posted just totally recolor to match the outfit better (Thank you color changing script~!!!! XD) and the water bottle in my hand is from Sleek if I don’t recall wrongly, I got it from the cabinet at Vitamen… :P

And here is the style sheet:

Hair/Hat: *ARGRACE* Beanie - Medium - Dark brown
Windbreaker: +Alles Klar+ aZ Windbreaker LB Box
Pants: *ARGRACE* Work out "Black" Men
Shoes: UBU Drunks

I know this post is kind of short but as I said. I am really in hibernation mode right now so please forgive my laziness. (lol)

I hope everyone like this post and have a good work out this morning.

Alan~

0 comments:

Post a Comment